[STAFF] Recruitment Helper #2

In this section you will be able to find announces made by staff members.
Aiden
Player
Kingdom: Jinno
Race: Ninja

Re: [STAFF] Recruitment Helper #2

Post by Aiden » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:39 pm

Game Name:Aiden
Sex:M
Image with minutes played:https://imgur.com/ySsLR0l
Contact(skype/discord):Ment1x#7544
Description(short): simpatic,finuţ,haios,modest,activ,sociabil şi serios când trebuie.
Experience: Am experienţa necesară având în vedere că am fost în staff pe Memories2,Demera2,Safe World2 şi Los2.
Why do you want to become an helper?:Pt că vreau să urc sv înapoi în top unde îi e locul ajutând playerii cât şi staff-ul cu evenimentele necesare care se desfăşoară pe server.

Kendox112
Player
Race: Warrior

Post by Kendox112 » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:08 pm

Game Name: Kode
Sex: M
Image with minutes played: Poza o trimit lu alex pe discord ca nu pot sa o bag aici
Contact(skype/discord): Kode#1442
Description(short): Simpatic, amuzant si nu mai stiu ce sa pun.
Experience: Am jugat de mult rop2 si stiu despre el.
Why do you want to become an helper?: Vad ca nu e nici un H spaniol si cred ca as fi o buna idee pentru un sv global

CryptweedGri
Player

Post by CryptweedGri » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:04 pm

Game Name: CryptweedGri
Image with minutes played: skype
Contact(skype/discord): skype - live:.cid.34d30c37dc6ec62e
Description(short): de caterinca si incredere
Experience: destula
Why do you want to become an helper?: sa ajut si eu cu ce pot

pessduck62
Player

Post by pessduck62 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:14 pm

Game Name: EasterlyDuck
Image with minutes played: skype
Contact(skype/discord):live:.cid.f616d925b5a1902d
Description(short): Funny, Kind, Patient i am an italian boy from Milano, like helping people
Experience: I played a lot of game of metin2, like locmt2, bamboomt2, and also other pvp server like hammermt2 and #iorestoacasa
Why do you want to become an helper?: I like very much help people to use the experience that i have and see the happines of a player that find a way to become strong, it is a true soddisfation see the other improve their self.

xHuSieKx
Player
Kingdom: Chunjo

Post by xHuSieKx » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:43 pm

Game Name: xHuSieKx
Image with minutes played: https://zapodaj.net/90f892c09dd31.png.html
Contact (Skype/Discord): Skype, Discord, WhatsAPP, Facebook
Description (short): Responsible, Honest, Forgiving, Friendly, I interested in games and cars and I like help people
Experience: I play in metin for 8 years, I had high rankings on other Polish servers (TUT, GM, TGM, GA, STP) - I have SS
Why do you want to become an helper?: This is a difficult question .. I would like to be a helper, because I like to help people and treat everyone the same .. Nobody is distinguished by rank, strong figure or country of nationality. Does not tolerate racism.
County: Poland

Vali
Player
Race: Sura

Post by Vali » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:37 pm

Game Name: Vali / NANEmernic.
Sex: Male.
Image with minutes played: https://gyazo.com/0b576878510dc986dc7b238c0dffd253
Contact(skype/discord): Discord: Kennedy#4830
Description(short): I am a 20 years old Romanian, I am a friendly person, I like seeing others evolve and become better at what they do while I know that I was there to help them improve, seeing them do so means that I did my job well. I am a pretty defensive person when it comes to others close to me but when somebody tries to go at me, I usually ignore them or sarcastically agree with them. I like to make friends easily, but I believe that I can also make enemies as easily, even if without my concent. I believe that everyone has a different way of seeing the world, so when I talk with somebody, I always try to see their point of view too.
Experience: Sadly, I have no Metin2 Admin experience, but I am a quick learner (atleast I believe so) and I believe in the saying 'there's a first time for everything', but if the admin team decides that experience is needed, I understand that. This is a growing Metin2 server and maybe experience may be needed, maybe help may be needed, you choose. As for my language experiences, along the years of gaming, I gained a lot of English experience, I still have some flaws, but I believe it is enough, maybe more than enough, to help others.
Why do you want to become an helper?: Because, as I said in the point stated above, this is a growing Metin2 server and I want to help it grow and become one of the bigger Metin2 communities. I also like helping other players learn and i've been doing so even though I am not a helper, but I see this opportunity to be able to help them officially while also making the STAFF Team look good and serious. I also see this server as a great opportunity for myself to grow in the eyes of others and especially in my eyes, I know, it sounds stupid, but it isn't.

vulpoiu2000
Player

Post by vulpoiu2000 » Thu Apr 09, 2020 3:53 pm

Game Name:Welo
Sex:M
Image with minutes played: https://imgur.com/C9lnIvR (2372 minutes)
Contact(Discord): Welo#2999
Description(short):One mature person,with an experiences in domain,i*m from romania,i work in Germany,actually i worked in Bruxelles,i have apts to know and help peoples who need help,i am very chill,one calculate man,i was (H) then (GA) on metin2 cybele,now is closed ,of to years,i don*t have photo but you can ask from people of there,i stay at computer when i not work ,of morning at 12 Pm. to 04:00,05:00 Am.,i know enlgish at perfection
Why do you to become an helper: i want to become helper because i have time to stay on metin and help players who ask about something

JoaoPedroBR
Player

Post by JoaoPedroBR » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:22 pm

Game Name: QIX, ELLUS
Sex: Male
Image with minutes played:
Contact(skype/discord):
Description(short):
Experience:
Why do you want to become an helper?:

JoaoPedroBR
Player

Post by JoaoPedroBR » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:35 pm

QIX
Last edited by JoaoPedroBR on Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.

PierreCardin
Player

Post by PierreCardin » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:11 pm

Game Name: PierreCardin
Sex:Male
Image with minutes played:Image
Contact(skype/discord): discord:PierreCardin#1583 , skype: steph4u4
Description(short): I don't know if you noticed or not, but I am extremely arrogant man who tends to think all of his plans will work.
Experience: I've got about 8 years playing metin. The first love never looks.I was from "server arrogant" to "magnate",from beginner to admin.i had my own server through 2018,but the work and the family told me i was unable to keep him.
Why do you want to become an helper?:i think i am best placed to get this job,but not the best! I like to make myself loved anyway i'm going.
Have a great day! I trust you make the right choice.